Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

GIANTS WIN! GO CHEW ON THAT, ATLANTA!

gotta get to bed, but a quick post about the G-men...  Tim Lincecum holds the Barves to 2 hits, strikes out 14 in 9 innings of work!  Giants lead the series 1-0


And now that i'm all Fired Up and happy about the Giants, time to take myself back down to earth.  Time to prepare myself for the inevitable abortion that is Giants baseball.  Best way to prepare one's self for doom and gloom and disappointment and justified feelings of suicide? 

Dragonite Dad.










16 comments:

  1. The Dragonite Dad bits made me baww.

    But, f*ck the Braves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. d-d-d-d-d-dragoniteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post, thanks for sharing. See you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post, thanks for sharing. See you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. everybody above has received a katie-comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Braves gonna come back.... I hope...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome dragonite dad pics =D and GO GIANTS =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey that's not cool... I'm from Atlanta :(
    But luckily I don't give a crap about the Braves :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dragonite dad makes me wanna cry, but i don't know why, my father is more like blastoise dad e__e

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a dragonite DAD. Mine is probably Blastiose though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks again, to everybody above this line!

    ReplyDelete