Followers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I cannot remember being this pleased with quiz results!

Your Stipper Song Is


The Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang

"Sweat, baby, sweat, baby sex is a Texas drought
Me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about"

When it comes to dancing, you let your freak flag fly!


From Caltechgirl. And at the risk of alienating a fellow Californian, how 'bout them Trojuns?

Although this does bring up a good topic. If you were a stripper, to what song would you dance onstage? No, let's make this a little more intelligent. What two songs would you pick for your two-song set? Comment below with your quiz results a/o your two-song sets.

And for those of you who have never frequented a Zoo, no problem! Just use your imagination.

Katie Greene, Vice President of Public Relations, Expresso Parking

25 comments:

  1. i'm in your site givin you a favour! pls return it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. pour some sugar on me - def leppard
    I Touch Myself - Divinyls

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea what I'd pick, I'll have to add a 2nd reply with my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my stripper song would be "Your Body is a Wonderland"

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeh buddy

    check it http://kadams133.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont think I would be a good stripper lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Song Is Master and Servant
    "There's a new game
    We like to play you see
    A game with added reality
    You treat me like a dog
    Get me down on my knees"

    http://artofciler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol i did that quiz and got the same result :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine would be the "Boo"'s of the crowd. It's what keeps me stripping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lapdance time...? I thought you were a dude. :x

    Anyway, pick two songs, huh? I pick War Path and Here Comes the King by X-Ray Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like anything TI as stripper song. It just gets me all eggcited..

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great song, BHG does some funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH. Well, okay. That's... that's okay, too. I guess. I mean... yeah, no that's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what the jeebus

    http://vibe-come-find-me.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, mine is Monster!.. you know the one.. coming over the hill ;]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

    Well I’m not paralyzed
    But, I seem to be struck by you
    I want to make you move
    Because you’re standing still
    If your body matches
    What your eyes can do
    You’ll probably move right through
    Me on my way to you

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing

    http://thatguysstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice blog, i'll revisit daily check me

    http://no-pulse-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals
    So let's do it like they do it on discovery channel!

    Haha, I used to love that song when it first came out, but it just played so much I started to find it annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's an awesome stripper song.

    http://lpphotographer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang

    Fuck yea

    ReplyDelete