Followers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Late to the Table

Two things, which i'm already late posting, seeing as to how it's almost noon on the east coast...

1) Had a dream last night. I was in The Da Vinci Code. Closer to the end, I think I was one of the characters? Although it wasn't Tom Hanks or Jean Reno, since I could see them from where I was standing.

Ooh, and Audrey Tautou was there too. She's dreamy.

<hotchick>

click to enlarge in new window
<update time="1043" reason="Audrey Tautou is too hot to be confined by a single pic">


click to enlarge thumbnails in new windows
</update>
</hotchick>

2) Here's one of the funniest blonde jokes I've ever seen. I suppose there's a little bit of blonde in all of us.


(Note from Katie:  couldn't find the blonde joke from January 2006 in Attu's current archives.  Sorry, 16Peons.)

Katie Greene, Vice President of Public Relations, Expresso Parking

10 comments:

  1. im from the east coast as well, ps. gotta love those random dreams! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly is a beautiful woman!

    Gotta love those crazy dreams too. Unless it becomes a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://marketengine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird dream :P did you solve the puzzle XD

    And she kinda looks like my girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't argue with liking her, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Showing teh daily support

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in your page givin you a favor! pls return it! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite the dream- I recently dreamed I was brushing my teeth, and I woke up just barely too late to stop myself from spitting on my pillow.

    ReplyDelete